Monday, February 7, 2011

Mormon Message Obsession

You might have noticed all the Mormon Messages that I have posted on the side of my blog. I know it's a little excessive... I knew there were a couple of them I wanted to put up, but as I went to figure out which videos I should post, I found myself touched deeply by each one of them. What a great tool the church has put out to touch not only the lives of it's members, but also to touch people interested in the church! Attached is a of a few more of my favorites. Please take time to watch them when you have some time or go to the Mormon Messages channel on YouTube. They'll change your day...




8 more days!

2 comments:

  1. Anneli, I mean Sister Hansen, I'm so glad I found your blog and I look forward to future posts to come! I absolutely love the mormon messages; some of my favorites are ones you posted! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anneli! I love how your blog is looking! It is adorable! Thanks for sharing your mission prep experiences with me! I am excited to check up on you as you are out! I love Mormon Messages as well! I think I am going to show one as part of my lesson for the Stake RS activity the end of this month. I watched the Look Not Behind Thee one. I love the guy who said Lot's wife forgot her purse. I was cracking up! I might show one by President Monson called Things that Matter Most. I wish it was longer if you know what I mean! Love you!

    ReplyDelete