Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!










About a week ago I had my "non-farewell talk" in church. What a crazy, wonderful day! Because sacrament meeting started at 1, we decided to have a get together at my place before and after church. Maybe not the best idea because of how stressful it was to get it all ready in time, but it all worked out great. The favorite part of my day was the people! Friends and family from every aspect of my life came. I am so, so blessed to have you all in my life! Thanks to those who made it and especially to my mom and Grandma Livingston for your help. Thanks to the rest of you for your support. The countdown is 9 days till I leave. It's coming so fast!


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable! I love your blog header picture. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't be there to hear you speak. Best of luck as you get ready to leave. You will be a fantastic missionary and have many wonderful experiences. I will look forward to checking your blog to see updates on your mission progress.

    ReplyDelete